Char in summer

Char in summer
New dressage horse

Saturday, April 19, 2008

MADE IT TO THE FINISH !

I feel so great!!--My SWAP sewing is finished, and my photos emailed in to Timmel Fabrics (the sponsor). I was so pleased with how wonderful the garments felt to wear--everything is so comfortable!
I want ot give a great big THANK-YOU to my best friend Cathy Nicholls, who helped me with fitting the muslins and was so encouraging, and to my d.h. Gerald for taking the photos with his fancy digital Nikon--he knows how to get the best angles.
Here is the composite photo of the wardrobe. Unfortunately, I had to substitute a purchsed white shirt at the last minute (from my own closet).--We were allowed one purchased garment, plus had the option of including two garments sewn prior to the start date.

No comments:

SWAP COMPOSITE

SWAP COMPOSITE
all pieces minus purchased shirt