Char in summer

Char in summer
New dressage horse

Sunday, February 7, 2010

MEET CHAR

This is "Classical Charmayne" a true "Dressage Horse"! I purchased her 2 years ago from my coach DJ Cairns, who raised, trained and showed her with great success. Char is attempting to "train" me--a hopeless cause! She is sassy, bossy and elegant, also quite patient and kind considering.
She is a Cadillac horse--Spook was more of a Mustang! She has a long neck and lovely sweeping stride. She is truly a Schoolmaster horse because if I don't get it right, she won't help me. I'm looking forward to a long summer of getting re-acquainted and brushing up on my riding skills.
It will be very different riding alone on my own place. I am also purchasing a 2-horse trailer, so I'm very excited about having complete freedom to get out and about and not having to depend on friends to go to shows and clinics.

No comments:

SWAP COMPOSITE

SWAP COMPOSITE
all pieces minus purchased shirt