Char in summer

Char in summer
New dressage horse

Thursday, January 17, 2008

SWAP EVOLUTION FEBRUARY

Still not happy with actual patterns for my Swap.. but a clear concept emerging. I am actually pretty excited already. The theme will be Punky Romantic Vintage. The green overdyed denim will be raw finished with a boudoir look. The linen I have ordered from Julie will be made into a delicate blouse, the matching skirt will incorporate the linen with pieces of a pretty vintage tablecloth with red and pink flowers. The zigzag sweater knit will be a cardi-type jacket with a matching flared skirt. I am making a ruffled cami top out of white striped shirting, and a crossover shirt out of a variety of pastel striped shirts from my thrifting. I also have a dolman sleeved kimono top in sage green rib knit and a couple of feminine tanks from a variety of pink knits. I plan to make a pair of capris out of some decorating fabric.---I am proud to announce that MOST of the fabric came out of my stash!!
--When I first started out I thought I had nothing really to use! IN fact, the only stuff so far purchased "new" is the linen from Julie!--So, anything is possible with a bit of imagination!

No comments:

SWAP COMPOSITE

SWAP COMPOSITE
all pieces minus purchased shirt